The Conference will take place at
Châteauform’ Le Chalet de Champéry
Rue du Village 63
– Latitude North 46° 10′ 38.9″
– Longitude East 6° 52′ 09.0″
From Geneva and Lausanne:
- Take the highway A1 in the direction of “Lausanne”.
- At “Lausanne”, follow “A9 – Grand St Bernard – Simplon – Montreux”.
- 22 km after Montreux, leave the highway at the junction “St Triphon – Les Portes du Soleil”.
- At the roundabout, follow the direction of “Champéry”.
- After 4 km, you will arrive at “Champéry”. Follow directions to the “Centre ville”.
- After 600 m, you arrive at the Chalet, along the main street of the village, after the church.
There are no tollbooths on Swiss motorways. You need to buy a motorway sticker called «vignette» which is valid on every Swiss motorway. You can find one at the customs office or in tobacco shops in Switzerland. Indicative price: 40 CHF
Train to Aigle then track train from Aigle to Champéry.
Train schedule available: here
The closest airport is Geneva Airport (GVA).
Shuttles will be organized from Geneva Airport to Champéry according to flight arrival times. The schedule will be communicated at a later stage.
Approximate travel time from Geneva Airport to Champéry: 90 min
Accommodation (May 24-26) and full board (May 24 dinner – May 26 breakfast) are included in the registration fee.